This is my web Page for Notify CD, a fast free (as in freedom) (GPL) CD player for Win32 originally created by Mats Ljungqvist. Mats has stopped developpment of Notify CD by lack of time.
I decided to add FreeDB support to Notify CD. I call the result "Notify CD for FreeDB", to stress that CDDB support disappeared (it is still in the sources, but not in the binaries) and to make a difference with Mats' original CDDB versions. Here you will find the results of my work, but you'll probably prefer the version by Steve Hassard: I have stopped working on it, too, because I am not using Microsoft Windows any more.
|Version||Source Code||Binaries optimized for:|
|generic||Compiler specific||speed||exe size|
|Watcom C/C++ 11.0b||Visual C/C++ 5.0|
Note: Documentation is not with the binaries. Download source
code to get it.
- naud__cd.ico (Noaudio Icon)
- remt__cd.ico (Remote Icon)
- locl__cd.ico (Local Icon)
- ntfy__cd.bmp (Needs to be the same dimensions (Looking into this))
- (We need an artist to come up with some better bitmaps than the junky ones I tried to make)